We’ve done it again! Iriston House Dental Practice have once again achieved the highest quality standards and we have been awarded the Good Practice accolade for 2015.
BDA Good Practice is UK dentistry’s leading quality assurance programme. By becoming members, dental practices demonstrate a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised standards, through good team working, efficient practice systems, and an improved patient experience.
As BDA Good Practice members, we are committed to developing and maintaining a consistent quality of service for our patients. Our commitments as a member practice are:
- To provide dental care of consistently good quality
- To work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- To make your treatment comfortable and convenient
- To check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- To look after your general health and safety
- To follow current infection control standards
- To keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- To monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements